There are many benefits in joining CLUB-VDUB by paying for an annual membership, but before we list what those benefits are, one of the great things in joining a club, such as ours, is knowing that you’ll be joining others who all share your passion and enthusiasm in everything VW. We’re quite an informal club and we try not to get bogged down with committees, entry restrictions and all that palaver. We prefer to just meet up, when we can, to enjoy our dubs.
But onto the more important stuff, we want your money, what will you get in return? Fair question, eloquently put, allow us to answer it.
By becoming a paid up member of CLUB-VDUB, you will receive in return:
- A CLUB-VDUB sticker to slap on your dub, or anywhere else of your choosing
- Regular Club Meets*
- a CLUB-VDUB membership card, which can then be used to claim your…
- Exclusive discounts for paid up CLUB-VDUB members with selected suppliers of parts, accessories and services*
- Access to exclusive ‘Members Only’ Facebook Page and ‘Members Only’ section of this website*
- Discounts on CLUB-VDUB exclusive merchandise
- Opportunities to display your dub(s) at the numerous shows that CLUB-VDUB attends throughout the year*
- Join fellow CLUB-VDUB members for club camping at the various VW events we attend each year, as well as our own club weekends*
- Access to lots of CLUB-VDUB members who have an extensive knowledge of all things VW, new or classic
(*) Please email the club for further details.
Additionally, CLUB-VDUB is a member of The Association of British Volkswagen Clubs which provides additional deals to club members in providing further discounts on spares, airport parking and vehicle insurance, as well as providing CLUB-VDUB with public liability insurance at events that the club attends.
Membership costs only £10:00 for the first year’s membership. All memberships expire on 31st December each year, so we would suggest joining earlier in the year to get more for your money (Anyone joining between October 1st-31st December will have their membership extended to 31st December the following year at no extra cost). Come the end of the year, you will have the chance to renew your membership, renewals are also just £10:00 a year, Please note that membership covers you and your immediate family (living at the same address), there’s no need to take out separate memberships for your spouse, kids etc.
All money raised by the club is then spent within the club for the benefit of the whole membership, eg. Club stands at shows, purchasing club merchandise as well as the running costs of this website. If, in the future, the club should wind up for whatever reason, any remaining funds would be split equally between all paid up members.
Joining is easy, simply download the membership form below to print off. Should you encounter any problems with downloading or printing the membership form, please contact us by clicking here. Payment can be made by PayPal or in cash at a club meet or event.